Collection of Information
This website may be used without entering any personal information.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, etc., which may be used to deliver any information or services you may request.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of completed forms or emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically described and provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining a superior level of quality of service.
Use of the web analysis service PIWIK
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
Use of Information Collected
Trendfire Technologies, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
Trendfire Technologies, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Trendfire Technologies, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Trendfire Technologies, Inc. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Trendfire Technologies, Inc.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Trendfire.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Trendfire Technologies, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) should seek and obtain parental or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from any communications originating from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website does not contain links to affiliate websites.
Trendfire Technologies, Inc. endeavors to take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: +1 (530) 350-6350
- Mailing Address:
Trendfire Technologies, Inc.
2945 Bell Road, #142
Auburn, California 95603
- © RAM – Fotolia.com
- © Roman_23203 – Fotolia.com
- © Stockr – Fotolia.com
- © ellisia – Fotolia.com
- © ACP prod – Fotolia.com
- © Reinhard Opalka – Fotolia.com
- © thomaslerchphoto – Fotolia.com
- © b-photodesign – Fotolia.com
- © industrieblick – Fotolia.com
- © frank11 – Fotolia.com
- © Kzenon – Fotolia.com
- © fototheobald – Fotolia.com
- © Kara – Fotolia.com
- © candy1812 – Fotolia.com
- © cpauschert – Fotolia.com
- © ehrenberg-bilder- Fotolia.com
- © mihi – Fotolia.com
- © Robert Kneschke – Fotolia.com
- © brat82 – Fotolia.com
- © carloscastilla – Fotolia.com
- © Taras Livyy – Fotolia.com
- © chalabala – Fotolia.com
- © Paul Hill – Fotolia.com
- © Carolyn Franks – Fotolia.com
- © lightpoet – Fotolia.com
- © Jürgen Fälchle – Fotolia.com
- © Andrey Armyagov – Fotolia.com
- © lassedesignen – Fotolia.com
- © More Images – Fotolia.com
- © L_amica – Fotolia.com
- © Ivan Kruk – Fotolia.com
- © olly – Fotolia.com
- © gui yong nian – Fotolia.com
- © Konstantin Sutyagin – Fotolia.com
- © Mikhail Tchkheidze – shutterstock.com
- © logoboom – shutterstock.com
- © gyn9037 – shutterstock.com
- © Baloncici – shutterstock.com