SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
vehicle tracking, monitoring & management
We offer manufacturer-independent, detailed vehicle performance monitoring and location tracking. Solutions are available for all types of trucks, trailers, cars and other vehicles and equipment. We offer industry-specific solutions such as tractor-trailer matching and load identification and management.
back office, dispatch & maintenance
We meet all your operational needs, including:
- Status and location information for immediate, proactive decision making
- Ability to define and modify routes and stops
- Safe and secure communication between Operations and drivers
- Standard processes and reports (e.g., DVIR’s, driver hours-of-service for both planning and payroll)
- Remote diagnostic capture and reporting in real time
- Tools for creating and implementing business-driven processes and forms based on real data
- ELD+ meets all the basic ELD requirements along with extensions that make data entry, payroll interfacing, and hours of service compliance and reporting simple and straight forward.
- Trendfire Trucking provides drivers with the data, communications capabilities, current dispatch information, mapping facilities, equipment status, forms, and feedback they need to perform effectively, efficiently, safely, and legally.
safety & compliance
Safety and compliance are key to minimizing your risk and maximizing your return. We help you achieve both through:
- Realtime monitoring of safety and compliance data, with automated warnings of impending violations and violation occurrence
- Standard and reports and warning letter generators for hours-of-service compliance
- Engineering all driver interactions to be hands-free
data collection & access
Using industry standard data collection mechanisms we make sure your information is available to you via the Trendfire portal and apps, as well as in the form if raw data if desired.
driver rating & training
Our data-driven driver performance assessment and feedback is proven to result in significant cost reductions through improvements in fuel costs, maintenance and safety. The ability to do accurate driver-performance comparisons adjusted for differences in difficultly of routes and vehicle types allows fair and consistent driver rating and incentive plans.